Junior IT Application Analyst
As a Junior IT Application Analyst you will start working in the GEAR program, a unique and intensive project that will bring all our European plants on a single application platform. As a Junior IT Business analyst you translate the business requirements into a functional analysis, which serves as a baseline to implement our European software solutions. You are the link between business and IT and responsible for the smooth communication between both parties. You document the designed solutions and deliver training to the users. You will be involved in all phases of the project and report to the Project Lead for your functional area. You will get to work and travel throughout Europe for a US multinational with strong and still growing presence in Europe. You are located in Brussels, Belgium with frequent travel to our European plants.
• You have a Master or a Bachelor degree.
• You have a basic knowledge of programming, programming languages, software suites (SAP, AX,…), databases, SQL, etc.
• You already have some practical experience with collecting and analyzing business requirements during school or other projects.
• You are passionate about bridging the gap between business and IT and continuous learning comes naturally to you.
• You like diversified work where you can use and develop your business acumen, technical expertise and analytical skills to their full potential.
• You have great communication, listening and writing skills and you can empathise with clients’ needs.
• You are a real team player but you can also work independently.
• You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
• You are flexible about your work location. You are based mainly in Brussels, Belgium but the role will require frequent travel to other plants across Europe.